Harry Potter Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with The Voice's ("The Voice") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://thevoicefm.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions) apply to 'Harry Potter' radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 30th October 2017 until Sunday 19th November 2017 or until all participating outlets have exhausted their supply of entry forms, whichever is sooner (“the Duration”).
2. Clause 5 of the competition terms and conditions (http://thevoicefm.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions) "Additional terms relating specifically to holiday prizes" shall apply to this competition.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from The Voice.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to one of the participating outlets and fill in an entry form. The participating outlets are listed on The Voice's website (http://thevoicefm.co.uk/harry-potter) and will be listed periodically on-air.
5. Entrants must go to one of the participating outlets in order to obtain an entry form. Entrants must fill in an entry form to be entered into the competition. Entry forms from all outlets will be put into a draw with 1 form to be draw at random as the winner.
6. Participating outlets each have a limited number of entry forms available and these will be obtainable on first come first served basis. Once a participating outlet has exhausted its supply of entry forms, no further entries will be accepted at that outlet.
7. The winner will be randomly selected from all entries.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. All entries must be submitted by 19th November 2017.
11. The winner must be available to travel on the 1st December 2017.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. Photocopies are not acceptable.
14. The prize is a family trip to London and the Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter Experience for 2 adults and 2 children (aged under 16 years) on 1st December 2017 including:
- Return travel from North Devon to London
- Accommodation at the Citadines Trafalgar Square Apartments
- Making of Harry Potter Experience Tickets for 2 adults and 2 children (aged under 16 years)
15. Prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods or trips and has no cash value.